Station 51

1700 W Iron Springs Rd, Prescott, AZ 86305

Station 51’s response area is 12.17 square miles and covers the subdivisions of Pine Lakes, Wildwood Estates, Highland Pines, Granite Basin Lake Campground, Iron Springs Community, and some of the City of Prescott’s area.  The building is owned by the City of Prescott, and is also known as Station Number Two where they operate their fire department administration.  This is part of an automatic aid agreement, and in reciprocation their Station 72 personnel operate from a building owned by Central Arizona Fire Medical Authority on 6th St next to the Granite Creek Park entrance.

MAP OF FIRST DUE AREA (8.5″ X 11″ PDF)